FIVE elderly people suffered from smoke inhalation and sixty had to be evacuated when fire broke out at the Es Vida residence in Portals Nous early yesterday morning. The alarm was raised shortly before 7am and Emergency services attended the scene, efficiently extinguishing the blaze. Local Police Councillor, Bartolome Bonafe said it seems that the fire started in a small area of a communal hall where there was a library.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.