Palma.—Yesterday afternoon at 3.30pm the 112 emergency centre which was coordinating the search for missing 15-year-old Malen Zoe Ortiz announced that the search had been suspended by the Guardia Civil.Malen was last seen on Monday and was due to have met her boyfriend in Son Ferrer for lunch after having left her keys at home and unable to contact her father. However, she failed to turn up for lunch at 9pm on Monday night, her father raised the alarm.Since then, the security forces have been combing Calvia on land with teams of sniffer dogs and from the air but yesterday, the Guardia Civil said that the search was to be temporarily suspended while they follow up a number of other leads.The Central Government Delegate to the Balearics, Teresa Palmer, said yesterday that the Guardia Civil are still ruling nothing out but there is a mounting possibility that she may have run away.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.