Each year the members of the Calvia Rotary Club put a huge effort into organizing this event, specifically to raise funds for some of the volunteer organizations who help the most needy here on our island of Majorca. This year the charities selected to receive funds are: Ses Minyones Children’s Home; Joves Navigants; RANA; Proyecto Home; Allan Graham Halfway House; Proyecto Esplai.
Calvia Rotary annual charity walk
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements