The deputy mayor for public services in Palma, Aurora Jhardi, has met with representatives of the Restaurants Association and of bars, restaurants and cafes and said that the town hall is “open to dialogue” in working together on any possible amendment of the bylaw regarding the use of public areas for terraces.
Restaurants want lower terrace tax in winter
Also in News
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck