The total amount of time off for "temporary incapacity" in the Balearics increased last year, which is being attributed to the fact that there were more people in employment. But although there were more days off, the average length of time when workers were off was reduced. This is being put down to worries about losing jobs. The average time was 34.7 days, which were 2.6 fewer than in 2014, while the total number of days was over 3.4 million: it was 2.9 million in 2014. The number of medical certificates to sign workers back on was correspondingly greater: almost 98,000 people as opposed to close to 77,500 in 2014.
Time off for incapacity is down in the Balearics
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca