For the first time ever the island of Majorca is to play host to the UK Folk Festival. It is known as "the festival that puts a smile on your face, a song in your heart and the sun on your back" rather than the traditional British folk festival where the sun occasionally, makes a rare appearance and the weekend is spent invariably in a soggy wet tent and a pair of mucky wellies!
Majorca to host first UK Folk Festival next month
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca