Catalina Cladera, who in addition to being the regional finance minister is also responsible for public administration, said in parliament yesterday that the current model of local police forces in the Balearics is not responding to the needs of the public. She said that it was necessary to create more stable staffing, which would involve a change to the model and to the form of entry into local forces.
Government looking to change the “model” of local police forces
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort