The declaration of the Es Trenc Nature Park will, says the regional government, result in significant investment for the town of Campos. Its announcement will, on the one hand, compensate the municipality for maintaining the unspoiled nature of its coast and, on the other, seek social peace and consensus among those affected.
Campos will benefit from Es Trenc Nature Park
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits