The British Embassy today announced that Lucy Gorman has been appointed Vice-Consul at the British Consulate in Palma, heading up consular services across the Balearic Islands. She takes over from long-serving Gillian Brion, who retired last month. Meanwhile, Sarah Owen, formerly of the British Consulate-General in Barcelona, has relocated and become Honorary Consul for Minorca. She supports the full-time consular team in Majorca by providing consular assistance to Britons both visiting and residing on the island.
British Embassy confirms new consular appointments in the Balearics
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones