With fifteen Blue Flags lost, three new ones gained, leaving a balance for the Balearics of twelve fewer this year, now comes the fallout. As three of the lost flags are in Palma, the Partido Popular's spokesperson at the town hall, Marga Duran, yesterday called for the censure of the city's president of the Emaya services agency, the councillor Neus Truyol.
Row breaks out over loss of Blue Flags
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!