Next week will see the last of the witnesses being called to testify to the Nóos trial court. They will not all be present in court as several will give evidence via videoconference, and several are well-known names. They include the son of the former president of the International Olympic Committee, Juan Antonio Samaranch, who is himself a member of the IOC and the Spanish Olympic Committee. Another is Sebastian Escarrer, formerly the vice-president of Meliá Hotels International. Then there are Maria José Hidalgo, daughter of Juan José, president of Globalia (Air Europa, Be Live Hotels and others), and Joan Gaspart, once the president of FC Barcelona.
Son of former IOC president testifying to Nóos trial
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured