Businesses in Pollensa are demanding that urgent measures be taken to alleviate the damage that has been caused to the tourism image of the municipality by issues such as work on the coastal road, problems with mobility and the delay in providing beach services.
Businesses unite in condemning town hall for Puerto Pollensa problems
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma