There are all sorts of reports into property values, and one of these is provided by ST Sociedad de Tasación, a company which specialises in property valuation. According to its report for the six months from January to June, the price of housing in the Balearics went up by 2.8%, the highest increase in the country.
Property market continues to be led by the Balearics
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market