The parties of government in the Balearics are considering a way round any possible judgement which might mean that bullfighting cannot be banned in the Balearics. The Constitutional Court is yet to deliver its ruling on the legality of the ban in Catalonia. If it rules against the Catalonian government, then this would complicate any Balearic ban.
New proposal to make bullfighting impossible
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca