Following the publicity at the weekend that was given to the behaviour of German tourists on Cala Agulla (Cala Ratjada) beach, Més in Capdepera have denounced what they describe as "the destruction of natural habitats, the constant disturbance of the peace and the lack of security at the beach since 1 June". The party has issued "denuncias" to the town hall, to the environment ministry and to the Guardia Civil.
Més denounce Cala Ratjada unruliness
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy