Over the first fortnight of June, Calvia police filed 342 reports of breaches of the municipal bylaw for the development of coexistence. Most of these (243) related to illegal selling. There were 25 for nudism or semi-nudism in unauthorised areas, ten for street drinking and ten more for the use and possession of drugs.
Calvia wanting business help to end "tourism of excesses"
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!