Despite there having been some success against false holiday sickness compensation claims, Abta is intensifying its efforts. With the main holiday season having ended, there will be concerns about claims' farming companies contacting holidaymakers by phone or via social networks and persuading them to put in false claims.
Fear of more false holiday claims as main summer season ends
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca