Time has all but run out for the observatory in Costitx. From tomorrow, the procedure for the sale of the physical assets belonging to the Majorca Astronomical Observatory association will start. The building, the domes, the planetarium, the telescopes, the cafeteria and fixtures are all up for sale. The administrator is seeking at least 1.7 million euros, the amount that is owed to creditors.
No offers for the Costitx observatory
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)