Spain's airports dealt with some 27.4 million passengers last month. The increase of 6.2% over August 2016 was the lowest percentage rise of the summer. In June there was a 9.7% rise, while in July it was 7.4%. More than 20 million of these passengers were on international flights, an increase of 6.6%.
Airport passenger numbers rose by 5% in August
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals