Mohamed Harrak, who was arrested in Palma's Son Gotleu district in April 2016 and charged with terrorist offences, will go before Spain's Audiencia Nacional on 5 October. The prosecution service is seeking a sentence of ten years and the association for victims of terrorism, which is bringing a private prosecution, is seeking twelve years.
Alleged jihadist arrested in Palma on trial next month
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"