Ex-president of the Balearics, Jaume Matas, is back in court yet again. Today sees the start of the trial into the so-called "caso Ópera" for which the prosecution is seeking a fifteen-month jail term for the trafficking of influence.
Matas in court for opera house trial
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.