The changed nature of the rentals' market in coastal areas of the north of Majorca has had a knock-on effect on rental accommodation in Inca. With so many apartments having been made available for holiday rental in the resorts, demand has shifted to the town. The result has been a shortage of rental properties and an increase in price from an average of 450 euros to 600 euros a month.
Inca short of rental accommodation
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca