Part of the Palma metro had to be evacuated this morning (Tuesday) after a fire in the roof of a train carriage. The incident occurred around half seven, when the train was in the tunnel between the Jacint Verdaguer and Son Costa-Son Fortesa stations.
Palma metro evacuated after train fire
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.