The rough seas yesterday caused a delay to the arrival in Alcudia of an Algerie Ferries ship that had been sent to replace the Tariq Ibn Ziyad ferry, which suffered a fire in the cargo hold and had to make an emergency stop in Alcudia.
Ferry fire left 38 vehicles burned out
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit