A 61-year-old Palma taxi-driver was taken to Son Espases Hospital in a serious condition yesterday morning after being stabbed in the neck and abdomen.
Police hunting taxi-driver assailant
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists