The notable fall in temperature today - around midday the highs were struggling to reach 13C - heralds a week of unsettled weather. The temperature is due to rise tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday but then fall back again. By next weekend the snow line could be as low as 400 metres, with highs of around 14C.
This week's weather: unsettled and getting colder
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit