As long ago as 2003, Capdepera town hall had planned starting to provide services to various estates in the municipality. Almost fifteen years later and property owners on certain estates are still waiting.
Capdepera estates still without proper services
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less