A room in the tower of homage at Bellver Castle that is dedicated to reprisals during the Civil War has been opened. Mayor Antoni Noguera and the councillor for culture, Llorenç Carrió, led the inauguration, the mayor saying that it was an act of respect for and recognition of those who defended democracy.
Bellver Castle Civil War exhibition opens
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe