A cold front yesterday resulted in temperatures in the Balearics falling by up to five degrees compared with those on Tuesday. Highs in Majorca were struggling to reach 12C; in some areas they failed to go above ten degrees.
Another cold snap for Majorca; could be colder next week
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs