The tourism minister Bel Busquets appeared before the parliamentary tourism committee yesterday and stressed that there is to be regulation of the all-inclusive (AI) hotel offer.
Draft all-inclusive regulation before the summer
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims