The snow duly fell again yesterday but only down to 500 and 600 metres. The MA-10 main road in the Tramuntana Mountains was closed for a time in the morning. It was reopened at eleven o'clock but then had to be closed again after midday.
Below freezing all day yesterday in mountain areas
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Prison for three people involved in the smuggling of 24 kilos of drugs into Mallorca