The Guardia Civil's homicide squad yesterday raided a shanty on the Son Rossinyol industrial estate in Palma, which is believed to have been where a Romanian was murdered some three weeks ago.
Shanty raided in search for Romanian's murderer
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements