Pressure groups Palma XXI and Tramuntana XXI yesterday presented findings from a study of human pressure. This shows that the human pressure index for Valldemossa - at its height - is 154 tourists for each 100 residents of the municipality. By comparison, it was noted, Palma's ratio is 94 tourists for each 100 and Barcelona's is just eleven.
Valldemossa human pressure greater than Palma's
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements