The overnight temperature from Sunday to Monday in Banyalbufar didn't drop below 20C. This is the temperature which is defined by Aemet as "tropical" and is normally only experienced between May and October and especially in July and August.
Tropical overnight temperatures in the Tramuntana
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe