The Guardia Civil have confirmed that they impounded over 100,000 items of a pyrotechnic nature during inspections of thirty Chinese shops last week. These stores were in Cala Millor, Campos, Can Picafort, Inca, Lloseta, Llucmajor, Palma, Porto Cristo and also Sant Antoni in Ibiza.
Simulated weapons seized during Chinese shop searches
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"