There are currently no aquatic activities off the beach in Playa de Palma. There would normally be the likes of banana boats and paddle surf, but these are not available, and the reason lies with a Spanish government decree of February this year. This regulates human activities on the sea and ensures that they are compatible with conservation objectives. Environmental protection measures have been strengthened in order to ensure the conservation of marine ecosystems.
Delay to Playa de Palma aquatic activities
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones