Marc Fosh was and still is the first British chef in Spain to have been awarded a Michelin Star on two occasions. Having been key in leading a revolution of gastronomy in Majorca for the best part of the past 20 years, on Thursday night he presented his first cookbook at his Marc Fosh Restaurant in Palma.
Marc Fosh signs off a signature evening with the Bulletin
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones