The Balearic government, the Majorca Hoteliers Federation, and the Spanish Tourism Bureau in London have taken decisive action in trying to curtail headline stories in the UK media claiming that Spain’s main holiday resorts, in particular the Balearics, have stepped up the terror threat level amidst fears of attacks this summer.
Balearic government fury over UK fake news terror threat
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"