The Guardia Civil's Tráfico division is now deploying drones to look out for traffic infringements. The use of drones started on Thursday. The national director-general for traffic, Pere Navarro, said yesterday that when a drone detects "irregular manouevres", these are automatically relayed to a patrol. Drivers can pay on the spot and get a 50% discount; credit cards are accepted.
Traffic drones now in use
Also in News
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!