Immigration staff at Terminal A at Palma airport, otherwise known as ‘terminal Britain’, last night issued a threat of strike action during the rest of this month which will cause chaos at passport control for hundreds of thousands of British holidaymakers and visitors from other non-Schengen countries.
Passport control strike threat
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca