Prime Minister Sánchez was fifty minutes late for his meeting with King Felipe in Palma on Wednesday. He was delayed by a meeting at the industry ministry in Madrid which went on longer than had been expected. He should have arrived at the Marivent Palace at 1pm; instead it was nearly two o'clock.
Prime minister "not throwing in the towel"
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca