Water reserves in the Balearics in July were on average 51%. In Majorca, there was a fall from 55% to 51%; the reserves are higher in Minorca and lower in Ibiza and Formentera. The environment ministry says that the situation is worse than last year, when reserves in July were running at 57%.
Water reserves down to 51%
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements