Highs of up to 38C forecast for Sunday. A change on Monday with northerly winds due to reduce highs by up to ten degrees in specific parts of Majorca. Showers possible on Monday, especially in northern areas, for which there is also a yellow alert for coastal conditions into Tuesday. Settled conditions expected to return by Wednesday, highs in the mid-30s later in the week.
Sunday's weather in Majorca
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements