A rally was held outside the offices of the national government's delegation in the Balearics yesterday to demand a response to the people on the ships Open Arms and Ocean Viking. Under the slogan "access to safe ports", the demand was made of the Spanish government and the European Union.
Palma rally on behalf of Open Arms ship
Also in News
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones