Ryanair pilots in Spain have announced their intention to strike for five days in September - 19, 20, 22, 27 and 29. The industrial action will be in protest at the airline's plan to close bases at Tenerife South, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Gerona airports.
Ryanair's Spanish pilots announce strikes
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca