Holidaymakers stranded by the collapse of Thomas Cook, the world's oldest travel firm, desperately scrambled for information early this morning on how to get home, as Britain mounted its largest peacetime repatriation effort.
"Absolutely gutted" - demise of Thomas Cook wrecks travellers' plans
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort