Between January and November last year, foreign tourism in the Balearics fell by 0.8% to just under 13.6 million tourists. The latest figures from the National Statistics Institute’s Frontur and Egatur surveys of foreign tourist movement and spending show that although there was a slight fall in tourist numbers, spending was up 1.1% to 14,734 million euros.
13.6 million tourists visited the Balearics
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming