A video showing low cost tourism.
The new booze legislation announced by the Balearic government for Magalluf and Playa de Palma is as follows.
· Six alcoholic drinks (unspecified) per day on all inclusive packages.
· Limits on shops selling alcoholic drinks in the resorts.
· The end of Happy Hour and other activities which encourage alleged excessive drinking.
· Two strikes and you are closed for bars breaking the law on the sale of alcohol, maximum fine of 600,000 euros and closure for three years.
· Crackdown on balconying.
· Moves to ban pub crawls and PRs encouraging excessive drinking.
· Crackdown on party boats.
· Crackdown on under age drinking.
Balearic government announces plans to limit booze in Magalluf hotels to just 6 alcoholic drinks per day.
- Yes: 84.43%
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.