The yacht that ran aground on Son Maties beach last April is still there and still abandoned. It is causing ever more annoyance to residents, who denounced its presence and condition some months ago and are now complaining about the graffiti that has been daubed on it.
Son Maties yacht still there
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca