The yacht that ran aground on Son Maties beach last April is still there and still abandoned. It is causing ever more annoyance to residents, who denounced its presence and condition some months ago and are now complaining about the graffiti that has been daubed on it.
Son Maties yacht still there
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday