The Griffon Vulture, or Gyps fulvus, arrived in the Balearic Islands in 2008 and has adapted to the habitat of Majorca, sharing territory and resources with the Black Vulture, or Aegypius monachus.
Griffon Vulture Study
Also in News
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones